A Message from our Chairman
Please see below.
The club has been notified today that a member has tested positive for Covid-19. In discussions with the GMCL it has been agreed that all cricket fixtures will be postponed for both junior and senior teams covering a period until Tuesday 1st September. This will also mean that there will be no cricket practice and the club, including the clubhouse, will be closed until Thursday 3rd September.
Most importantly, I would like to thank the member for reporting this to me directly and for following the process as laid out by the government and the local council. I personally wish them a speedy recovery and will no doubt see them at the club in the near future.
As more information becomes available, we will make further announcements about reopening, the return of cricket and any further guidance we might receive from the GMCL, the ECB and the local health authorities.
Stay safe everyone,